Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Botanicals.
Using body oil is a great way to nourish and moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and radiant. Here’s how to use body oil:
- Start with clean, dry skin. Take a shower or bath, and towel dry your skin thoroughly before applying body oil.
- Dispense a small amount of body oil into the palm of your hand. A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more as needed.
- Rub your palms together to warm the oil and distribute it evenly.
- Apply the body oil to your skin, using gentle circular motions. Start with your legs and work your way up to your arms, chest, and back. Be sure to cover all areas of your body, but don’t use too much oil in any one area.
- Massage the body oil into your skin for a few minutes, using firm but gentle pressure. This will help to stimulate circulation and ensure that the oil is fully absorbed into your skin.
- Wait a few minutes for the body oil to fully absorb into your skin before getting dressed.
- Repeat as needed. Depending on your skin type and the climate you’re in, you may want to use body oil once or twice a day.
Some additional tips to keep in mind when using body oil:
- Body oil can be used in place of lotion or moisturizer, or it can be used in conjunction with these products for added hydration.
- Be careful not to apply too much body oil, as this can make your skin feel greasy or oily.
- When using body oil in the bath, be sure to add the oil to the water after you’ve filled the tub, as this will help to distribute the oil more evenly.